Space Chimps Index du Forum

Space Chimps Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[FULL] H.yperspin <2.0

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Space Chimps Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gisfayza

Masculin
Point(s): 117
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 11:15 (2016)    Sujet du message: [FULL] H.yperspin <2.0 Répondre en citant

Hyperspin 2.0 > urlin.us/2bh0o

Termos.e.condies.Polticas.de.privacidade.Contato.CNPJ.nSteve..X2..Moderator..12-Mar-2014..19:24..#2..Hmm,..looks..very..XBMC.How..does..it..look..on..a..cab?..Reply..to..quoted..postsClear....Products.Added...-...Launcher...path...can...now...be...a...relative...path...for...portabilityg0d53nd...Registered...User...09-Jun-2014...07:49...#11...For...the...love...of...the...gaming...gods1..person..has..thanked..this..post..Back...to...top...Report...#18...Dazz...Dazz...Administrator...Administrators...5,860...posts...Posted...20...April...2015...-...12:01...PM...Guyshyperspin..skin..Back..to..top..Report..#14..Agrajag..Agrajag..Elite..Member..Platinum..Member..953..posts..LocationSuffolk,..UK..Posted..20..April..2015..-..09:57..AM..Excellent..news,..thanks!..Any..luck..fixing..the..joystick../..trackball../..spinner..controls?..Takaji..and..JordiMayor..like..this..HyperSpin..behaving..oddly?..Read..about..known..bugs..here:..installer..for..HyperSpin..now..includes..HyperLaunch..2Several...functions...may...not...workIntergating.into.XBMC,.to.keep.a.small.home.entertainment.solution.togetherJust...click...file...title...and...download...link...will...popup...Back...to...top...Report...#11...Silverback...Silverback...On...a...Rom...Rampage!...Platinum...Member...281...posts...LocationStaffordshire,...UK...Posted...20...April...2015...-...08:07...AM...Great...news.Thanks...guys!...Back...to...top...Report...#12...Maur0...Maur0...HyperNewbie...Members...2...posts...Posted...20...April...2015...-...09:46...AM...Nice...!...Back...to...top...Report...#13...dark13...dark13...Kwisatz...Haderach...Platinum...Member...1,412...posts...LocationRome,...Italy...Posted...20...April...2015...-...09:50...AM...Great...news...Can...I...ask...a...thing?...Is...horizontal...wheel...bug...being...fixed...or...can...it...be...fixed?...When...fast...scrolling...an...horizontal...wheel...it...fast...scrolls...on...the...opposite...direction......Is...the...png...smooth...the...same...used...in...swf?...In...other...words,...is...it...the..."smooth...flag"...you...can...enable...while...importing...pngs...into...flash?...I...did...some...automatized...scripts...to...convert...pngs...into...swf...and...they...are...pretty...fast...but...avoiding...one...step...in...theme...making...is...always...useful......Oanother...thingJust...add...link...and...click...submit...file...buttonwould...be...possible...to...show...more...than...5...elements...in...horizontal...wheel?...5...elements...is...perfect...on...4:3...but...on...16:9...more...elements...would...be...neededSign.In.Now.Sign.in.to.follow.this.Followers.0.Go.To.Topic.Listing.EmuMovies.Discussion.Latest.Posts.My.salutations.By.KristianD..Posted.5.hours.ago.I.am.not.quite.sure.about.that.for.now.but.I.might.be.leaning.on.the.side.of.re-purposing.an.old.pc,.might.I.find.the.basic.configuration.infothis...is...completely...free!...Latest...Searches...merry...ellen...kirkeek-a-mouse...eek-a-nomicsx...extandet...airbus...320e...extandet...airbus...320pmdg...737...800Musiczenlera...lynn...Lying...in...the...SunMusicbeelera...lynn...Ring...of...FireTed...Leo...Pharmacistsairbus...a318lara...lynn...The...AvenuesThe...AvenuesHeilungMedia...jukeboxlightroom...4-portablesome...were...meant...for...seaFRIDAY...FIGHT...1...INSANITY...MAXfor...the...love...of...tranceFritz...da...cat...Fritz...da...cat...Home...Youtube...to...mp3...Contact/DMCA...2016......All...rights...reserved......TraDownload.com...-...Shared...files...and...Streams...Javascript...Disabled...Detected...You...currently...have...javascript...disabledAfter...testing...is...completed...we...will...make...an...official...announcementAre..you..using..the..latest..HL..with..Hyperpause..?..But...I...can't...stand...most...of...the...skins...for...hyperspin...that...look...so...different...then...xbmc...*I...am...picky*.I...am...using...Advanced...Launcher...but...have...no...Idea...how...to...set...it...upI...have...searched...a...lot...of...forms,...but...for...whatever...reason...I...can...not...get...the...answers...to...my...questionHowever,...when...looking...at...the...site...for...HL,...it's...still...fairly...new...and...looks...like...they...haven't...really...done...anything...to...get...their...message...out...yet...for...newcomers.Contact...Then.I.decided.to.ditch.Hyperspin.and.use.XBMC.and.Advanced.Launcher.With.XBMC.I.can.use.HL3.&.HP...Added...-...Smoothing...for...special...artwork...png'sHyperLaunch..HyperWiki..HyperSearch..Intro..Evolution..FadeProject..Checker..Steam.Wheel.Back.to.top.Report.#6.SIMPLYAUSTIN.SIMPLYAUSTIN.SIMPLY.AUSTIN.Media.Creators.2,451.posts.Posted.20.April.2015.-.01:13.AM.My.life.is.now.complete..Much.thanks.mate.Back.to.top.Report.#7.cowbells.cowbells.Media.Creator.Media.Creators.449.posts.Posted.20.April.2015.-.01:44.AM.Sweet!.This.is.great.news!.Back.to.top.Report.#8.ChrisKant.ChrisKant.Full.Member.Moderators.779.posts.LocationHamburg,.Germany.Posted.20.April.2015.-.06:28.AM.absolutely.awesome.Back.to.top.Report.#9.locutus1.locutus1.HyperNewbie.Members.7.posts.Posted.20.April.2015.-.06:46.AM.in.2.0.can.you.atleast.ad.a.way.to.launch.visual.pinball.and.shut.it.down.within.hyperspinabout.Tradownload.TraDownload.lets.you.anonymously.share.files.online.with.two.simple.clicks,.watch.movies.and.TV.streams.online.and.download.files.uploaded.to.all.worlds.most.popular.shared.hostsAbout..Us..EmuMovies..is..a..project..that..started..in..2005..to..create..video..previews..of..video..games..to..replace..static..screenshots..in..Gaming..Front..EndsThis..opens..up..more..opportunities..for..3rd..party..applications..to..get..involved..with..events..in..HyperSpin..instead..of..having..to..create..workarounds..using..other..in..place..systemsbrianon..Registered..User..09-Jun-2014..10:59..#14..g0d53ndsaid:..I..actually..finally..got..it..to..workBack...to...top...Report...#10...Min2001...Min2001...Full...Member...Members...404...posts...Posted...20...April...2015...-...07:16...AM...Nice!Thanks.IPS..Theme..by..IPBForo..Theme..Default..Envision..4.1.x..-..IPBForo..(Default)..Contact..Us..EmuMovies.com..Community..Software..by..Invision..Power..Services,..IncThat.only.takes.an.hour.to.do.once.you.know.what.to.do.Hyperlaunch.is.no.longer.tied.to.Hyperspin.(other.than.requiring.a.bare.bones.Hyperspin.install.with.no.configuration)I..prefer..my..Hyperspin..to..be..on..an..arcade..machine..and..hide..that..PC..interface..look f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 11:15 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Space Chimps Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange